Em got her ears pierced for the second time... first time didn't work out so well so we waited a few years.
Easter came and went - we had a nice holiday as usual and Em looked adorable in her dress this year! We also tried a new egg decorating method and really had fun.
Em finished her season of gymnastics and had a little gym show.
I got my hair done one day and Em insisted that she also have the same style... guess we kind of look alike :)
We've been having lots of summer fun including sprinkler/trampoline time! 
Lots of other events including Emily travelling to California by herself to spend two weeks with Chris' family... that was crazy to walk her to the gate and watch her board that plane without me... but we survived and she had an amazing trip -- pics are on another computer :( Emily and I then spent two weeks in Canada visiting a lot of my family - another awesome time with lots of pics on another computer! It's been a busy summer and I really think Emily has probably slept more nights away from home than at home but she's loving every minute of it. Now we're gearing up for school to start -- who can believe that we have a middle schooler????? Not me!

4 comments:
Yea, your back. I don't ever see you at church so I stalk you here and I have missed you!! Glad the last 4 months have been good.
dang! its about time people! i didn't know em got her ears pierced again!? YAY! : )
Yea! Missed your bloggin antics! Althought I sometimes see ya on fb...but I hardly every ck that thing.
Time does Fly! Good to see you are blogging again
Post a Comment