Friday, October 29, 2010

these are the best days

Em brought home her school pictures yesterday and it kinda took my breath away. This girl is BEAUTIFUL (if I do say so myself ;)):

and she's growing up... too fast. When I saw that picture I realized more than ever that she's becoming a young lady. She'll be 12 in less than 2 weeks - and yet I remember the day she entered this world like it was yesterday. She is a great girl who is funny (ask her about turning on her siren at Giant Eagle so she could run fast down the aisles), smart, caring, sassy and independent. Em - you are amazing. I love you and I'm proud of who you choose to be.












3 comments:

Porters said...

oh my gosh you updated your blog, love the school pics, I'll have to up the girls up soon.

Jenny said...

I love that Emily. I can't believe she'll be 12 in a couple of weeks. Holy crap! She is such a cute and wonderful girl. I still remember when I introduced her at new beginnings and she cried at the words you had written...tender, sweet girl. I'm so glad you posted...oh wait, I never post either!

The Gilbert Family said...

She can't be 12?! Wasnt I just her primary teacher and she was like what 5? haha just kidding. She is a wonderful girl and I miss teaching her.