Monday, May 22, 2006

It seems that the computer is making fun of me by "losing" my posts and then randomly posting them whenever it chooses -- it's evil I say... EVIL!

I cannot believe that May is nearly over - the countdown for the end of school has begun (11 more school days if you'd like to keep track at home). Em is anxious to spend her days doing who knows what -- anything but sitting in a classroom I suppose. Our weather has been pretty dismal lately, however I think we're heading into more pre-summer temps this week - just in time for Memorial Day! Before too long we'll be wishing for more rain, but for now any peek of the sun would be welcomed.

Chris' little sister got married a few weeks ago - isn't she adorable?! We had a lot of fun with the family and Emily was completely in her element - I really think she thinks that she was born to wear fancy dresses and attend "events". She'll make a great socialite someday.

Life continues on at the usual frenetic pace. Chris and I actually went on 2 dates over the weekend -- this is truly unprecedented in our marriage history! We rolled up his birthday celebration (several months late) and our anniversary all into one fun-filled weekend -- it was nice to get out of the house and away from the usual routine. I'm just glad that we have a babysitter that Emily enjoys spending time with because they sure got to bond over the weekend!

More pictures next time...

No comments: