
So... it's been awhile. I finally got pictures downloaded from our camera. This is Emily at her competition in March.
We just finished up yet another fun filled weekend of dancing... she continues to do a great job and seems to genuinely have a good time on stage. I suppose this is good, but it sure makes me tired! Who knew that sitting in an auditorium for hours on end could suck the life right out of you? Oh well - the things we do for our kids!
Life has been busy - now that the weather is really truly spring-like, we feel the obligation to do yard work and things around the house. Chris mowed the lawn for the first time this season last week -- I'm sure the neighbors were really thankful because I think we were the last ones on the street to do it and it was OBVIOUS!
One of the great things about spring is having the windows open - and the smell of lilacs. This is our bush/tree in the front yard. It just really feels like summer is on the way.

We are doing great and are loving the warmer days and longer evenings. Only six more weeks of school until summer vacation -- I can't believe how fast the days and weeks rush past.
I have a picture from Easter that won't post here for some reason -- I'll put it in it's own post.

No comments:
Post a Comment